Food Additives to Avoid - E-numbers you should stay away from

Article about Food Additives

Monday, July 16, 2007

Food combining

This is a funny story acctually..but firstly some facts..I'm a macrobiotics fan who cannot resist to eat chocolate (who knows what they put in it) ;) but I've noticed that fruit makes me produce gas if I eat it after a meal. When a person produces gases organism usually tries to point out that there is something undesired in organism, like a little explosion that has to go out somewhere.
Maybe you have already heard that fruit should be eaten at least one hour before a meal (in one hour stomach usually manages to pass it further) or even better on a empty stomach so all the vitamins can be properly utilized.
So I've made a little test on my father. I asked him did he notice to produce gases after eating an apple after lunch. He said 'no'. And than he went downstairs (while I was at the first floor and could hear everything that was happening in front of the house). And then he made a sound :)
...
I've mentioned macrobiotics because they think that there is a way of preparing food not to produce gases. There is a certain cake I've tried in their restaurant (apple and bisquit) and it really works!