Food Additives to Avoid - E-numbers you should stay away from

Article about Food Additives

Sunday, July 15, 2007

What is one's life purpose?

In my case I always knew the answer. No matter was it temporary solution or some that pointed that I'm on the right way (life path), I always knew what should I do.
And as the time goes by, I know that all the things that I did before was a preparation for my big future :)
Sometimes it happens that you cannot make a decision between two things..well, than the following technique shoul'd be applied: you shoul'd think firstly on the first possible solution and try to sense how do you feel arround your heart and stomach..then apply same technique on other solution.
You will SURELY feel some dis-ease while thinking on wrong solution.
And that is IT, that is your soul telling you what to do!
This can be implemented on various life areas from those refering to choosing right job to those refering to should you travell or not, or even on deciding weather or not you should take your child to doctor or try some home natural medicine healing first.
Good luck!