Food Additives to Avoid - E-numbers you should stay away from

Article about Food Additives

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Homeopathy

Well, out there might be someone in need for information, so ...I was at the funerral the other day..the guy was arround 30 and I think the reason that he died was that his organism was destructed with trying out various (just published) medicine for multiple sclerosis. I can understand that when people are desperate they want to try anything, but I strongly recommend to try something natural first.
Seven years ago I discovered that I have a sinus problem..homeopathist I went to is also a MD and a reiki teacher, but also a great psychotherapist. No matter what homeopathy definition states, but homeopathy is really getting to the problem cause and dealing with it. Pills are made from natural materials so the is no way that they can harm your organism. You can also find them in drugstores, but those are rather generic. A good homeopathist will give you pills made especially for yourself. I'm specially proud because I recommended my homeopathist to my friend and she cured her mother's cancer. She also helped a few animals with really serious diseases :) Diagnosis must be made anyway, but after that try with something natural first :) and be optimistic!